- Eco-friendly (does not contain solvents or other toxins)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor works
- Applicable to any surfaces (wood, metal, concrete, brick, etc.)
Appearance: homogenous dark-brown or black liquid mass.
Composition: pre-fabricated water emulsion of petroleum bitumen, modified with processing additions.
Is used to
- prepare base surfaces (concrete, cement, brick, wood, screed before applying waterproofing sealants and glue);
- ensure better adhesion of alignable self-adhesive roofing and waterproofing;
- prime base surfaces, metal surfaces of constructs;
- ensure strong adhesion of waterproofing with the surface.
The working surface must be dry and cleared from dirt; dust, sand, trash, grease and oil patches; all cracks and uneven surfaces must be mended and levelled with repair mortars.
Before using, the sealant must be stirred throughout until homogenous mass. Add water if necessary.
|Parameter||Standard for the mark|
|Proportion of binding emulsifier, % of mass||25-40|
|Softening point, °C, not exceeding||75|
|Viscosity at (20.0±0.5)°С, s, at least||5-50|
|Drying period at 20°C, h, not exceeding||1|
Average consumption: 0.16-0.35 kg/m² (primer consumption depends on surface texture).
Working temperatures: +5°С to +40°С.
Must be stored in sealed containers in dry rooms protected from sunlight at +5°С to +30°С.
Must not be stored in proximity to foods. Keep away from children. Do not allow freezing!